Global Ambassador of Light Training 2022
For graduates of Dru advanced courses, or with equal experience.
Thank you for your effort, your practice, your contribution to the world, and to the enormous growth you have achieved in your spiritual practice.
Now, it's time to expand this success in the microcosm and take it out into the macrocosm.
It's time to initiate you into the yogic practices that have been used since ancient times to heal the planet and add light to our global human consciousness.
We invite you to become: a Global Ambassador of Light
The earth is a living, conscious ecology, and humanity shares a collective consciousness that either heals or hinders our planet. Each of us are nodes in the web of life, and since ancient times the great seers have trained students to become pillars of light wherever they find themselves.
In this unique, year-long training, you will discover the time-tested techniques that enable you to become a source of light that can make a genuine contribution to the world.
You'll discover the next step of spiritual potency, liberated via the process of vedic puja. These carefully crafted techniques enable you to send light throughout the web of life. They enable you to activate the hidden forces of life that build success in all the aspects you need for success in living your own personal spiritual destiny - abundance, team-building, relationships, project attainment, intuitive leadership and community.
We'll be exploring how to do this in 5 special days from June to October. They will culminate in your entry into the realm of people who are stewards of our earth. People who care enough to place their personal spiritual destiny in complete alignment with you the future of our fragile world.
Thank you for making a difference!
Here's what you will learn:
- A global movement mudra designed to connect you with the vast resources of the earth, and extend this like a spiritual antenna into the global field
- A global meditation programme that ignites the principle of connectedness and compassion
- The ancient mantras of light and how to activate them
- The vedic process of puja, spiritual principles that change the world
- How to use all of this to add spiritual potency to the 7 key areas of your personal spiritual destiny
- Abundance, Relationships, Effectiveness, Team building, Communication, Intuitive management and Flow state
- How to harness the Devam Factor, the hidden forces within the sea of consciousness that empower your Inner Teacher
- How to use the principle of Seva - active contribution to the world - to build your spiritual energy
What are the details?
You will experience five online training experiences. Each will consist of a live training day of talks, meditations, yoga and more, as well as an associated tutorial group session. With these you'll connect more personally with your tutors and other like-minded friends from all over the world. You'll also have the chance to join a year-long interactive community for discussion and inspiration. All sessions will be available to you afterwards if you can't join us live.
For those of you who were involved in the Spirituality Sangha tutorial groups we will endeavour to maintain those same groups, subject to the number of people enrolling.
and for Australians and New Zealanders.....
Please note the live training days are based in the UK day time. You will easily be able to join the UK morning session during your afternoon/evening. For those who are not night owls you will be able to watch the recorded UK afternoon session the following morning.
Australians and New Zealanders will be allocated to an Australian tutor group with an Australian Senior Tutor so you don't have to be online in the middle of the night!!!
Who is it for?
This course is for graduates of Dru advanced courses: Spirituality of Yoga, Dru Meditation Mastery or Dru Meditation Teacher training, Advanced Practitioner Diploma (called Post Graduate Mastery Course in Australasia), Steps to Enlightenment and Sri Vidya. It's also open, by application, to any strong seeker or teacher with a strong commitment to adding light to our world. We encourage you to connect with us!
If you are a member of the Dru Professional Network you will be able to accrue 25 CPD hours for attendance at this training. Attendees from other yoga schools will need to check individually for their own CPD credits.
If you'd like to boost your inner energy in the days leading up to the course... click here to explore a series of special meditations designed to build a powerful foundation of energy, self love, connectedness and vitality within you.
5 live teaching days and 5 live tutorials, with ongoing access to recordings.
Live training days
|Sat, 11 June
|7pm Tue 21 June, or 11am Wed 22 June
|Fri, 8 July
|7pm Tue 12 July, or 11am Wed 13 July
|Sun, 4 Sep
|7pm Tue 13 Sept, or 11am Wed 14 Sept
|Sat, 24 Sep
|7pm Tue 4 Oct, or 11am Wed 5 Oct
|Sat, 22 Oct
|7pm Tue 1 Nov, or 11am Wed 2 Nov
There will also be various optional community building opportunities, including shared meditation times and opportunities to connect more deeply with like-minded friends.
Prices and booking**
For payments in GBP please click the BOOK NOW button
For payments in AUD$ please click the link below the prices.
When you click below to pay in Aus $ the amount comes up with a £ sign, we were unable to alter that! Confirming the payment taken is the AU$ fee!
- GBP DPN: Non-refundable registration fee: £95
- plus 4 x installments of £95
- AUD$ DPN: Non-refundable registration: AUD $175
- plus 4 x installments of AUD $175
- GBP Standard price: Non-refundable registration fee: £105
- plus 4 x installments of £105
- AUD$ Standard price: Non-refundable registration fee: AUD $190
- plus 4 x installments of AUD $190
* Registration fee is due on booking your place
* Monthly instalments start on 18th June 2022
Training Course + ongoing Sangha Community
Prices to be confirmed