"Gain mastery over your mind and the skills to teach others too."
Over 20 Years of Experience
This highly interactive meditation course has been transforming the personal and teaching practices of thousands of people for over 20 years.
Whether you’re a meditation beginner or a seasoned practitioner, this course will enable you to reap all the emotional, psychological and spiritual benefits of profound levels of meditation.
Become more emotionally balanced and spiritually empowered.
Come to understand and live your true purpose.
"The Dru Meditation Mastery Course is life-changing. With the techniques I learned, within minutes I can return to my inner peace.
With Dru Meditation I can perceive my inner voice and intuition more clearly.
I'm so grateful to now be able to connect deeply to my true self."
Join Dru's international team of tutors on a transformative journey - deepening your meditation and learning how to teach others.
Experience this path of profound training from expert tutors, progressive peer learning, and continent-spanning tutorials. You'll make friendships within an international community of dedicated people who want to make a difference to the world.
Progress through 3 Levels
Level 1: Meditation Essentials
Reap the key benefits of meditation in just a few months
In these times, we feel that meditation is a must! And we also understand that you may not yet be ready to commit to a full meditation training.
So, Level 1 is available as a stand alone course - with a special £200 discount.
Level 2: Advanced Meditation Mastery
Deepen Your Practice and Understanding
Become an expert meditation practitioner
To be truly successful in life - and indeed a true teacher of meditation - you need to be strong enough in body, emotions, mind and energy to 'hold your space' amidst the turbulence of other people's challenges, or be present for your students while they transform themselves. You'll learn to be sensitive to the needs of others without losing yourself; as a teacher you'll begin sensing the needs of your group beyond words.
Strength and sensitivity together are the basis of true empowerment.
Level 2 builds your strength and sensitivity to profound levels:
- May - You'll be mastering your strength of mind as a basis for accessing your deep intuition, and deeper states of consciousness. This gives you greater ability to shape the world around you and enhance your abilities of manifestation. You'll have techniques to remind you that you are supported in life.
- June - Specific techniques are now helping you be capable of giving you an inner shield so you can be strong in challenging situations - eg in a hospital, a stress-filled corporate setting, or a therapist with large case-loads.
- July - Meditation is a continuum from relaxation into absorbtion from where concentration arises with ease. By now more advanced techniques will be helping you be more able to focus, listen and design your inner landscape. You'll have a toolbox of methods to help you deal with unhelpful distractions in life and be present in all situations.
- September - The power of your new-found strength and sensitivity will be helping you understand the energy of people around you - or your students - so you can respond with empowerment to their needs.
- October - As the learning part of the course culminates, you'll realise how you've learned to manage your mind and your life in crisis, emotional turbulance and health challenges. You'll be clearer about how to manifest goals and move towards your purpose in life.
- You'll have stepped beyond distractability - the core challenge of our unbelievably fast-paced world - so you are better able to stand firmly as your empowered self whatever life may bring.
Level 3: Professional Teacher Qualification
Become a Meditation Teacher
Qualify as a professional meditation teacher
You'll discover that you have already mastered skills that make you capable of being a great teacher! Our expert tutors will guide you and a community of caring, like-minded friends from around the world in mastering the key skills of meditation teaching. You'll learn how to be skilled as a meditation teacher for individuals and groups.
- By now you'll already be skilled at the key stages to a successful meditation class - you'll have been practising them on yourself all along, as well as in our peer-learning sessions.
- You'll be trained in skillful, invitational languaging that evokes the highest possible response in your students
- Discover simple yet incredibly profound interventions for common distractions and challenges in class settings
- You'll understand which meditation techniques to teach to give the optimum experience to your students, since their needs will be different from session to session and person to person.
- You'll learn the best language to help people access their deeper states of consciousness, and how to manage group dynamics and group energetics.
- Learn how to manage vyaan-vayu - connecting consciousness - to create the incredible feeling of gathered presence a group of meditators experience together
- Uncover your inner wisdom and intuitive guidance, so you can share profound spiritual knowledge in an everyday setting, as well as navigate life more in 'flow state'. You'll learn how to share with power so that your words have impact.
- Learn how to teach in specific settings - in a hospital, in a corporate setting, people with special needs, elderly etc.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for meditation practitioners, spiritual seekers, yoga teachers, health professionals and coaches who want to share the benefits of meditation with others.
You will benefit most from the course if you are dedicated to a regular personal practice and are familiar with some basic yoga techniques and concepts. If possible, we'd like you to have a working knowledge of the chakras and subtle energy systems. These are available on the Dru Online Studio. If you have any questions or would like to speak with one of the tutors email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates, Syllabus & Structure
Prices & FAQs
"I have loved this course and delving deeper into my own meditation practice. Learning many new techniques and structures to introduce to my students in meditation classes. A great course I would recommend to anyone interested in mastering their mind."
Meet the tutors
Each tutor has practised and taught Dru Meditation for, on average, 30 years each and are passionate about sharing their experiences with you. Your tutor team includes:
"Without a doubt this course gave me marvellous tools and techniques to help me meditate. And I am sure this has encouraged me to become a stronger, more compassionate person. My immediate response was, "Now I feel whole". But the benefits have not only been for myself, it has been so rewarding teaching and sharing this knowledge to support others ride the ups and downs of everyday life. And believe me – there seems to be many who need help right now.
The peace of mind I gained will last a lifetime. The fun, thirst for learning and feeling totally nourished continues. The joy that I shared with others many years ago transcends time and place and I am still meditating with those dear friends I met on the course.
Don’t wait, don’t hesitate. It's the most perfect opportunity to experience deep truth and connect in such a profound way."
Enjoy beautifully illustrated in-depth course manuals to help your learning.
Dr Gaynor Sharp
"Before the Dru meditation course, I was a reluctant meditator. But, the Dru Meditation teachers had a profoundly beautiful effect on my life. The meditation tools introduced in the course were both accessible and impactful over time. I now have a really excellent, daily meditation practice that has become an integral part of my life. I have found exquisite peace and stillness that is very special.
The Dru Meditation teachers were extremely supportive and patiently supported and eased me into the meditation practices that I really love."
Psychotherapist, Dru Meditation & Wing Chun Teacher
The Dru Meditation course gave me an illuminating experience of being, in which I gained a more profound and holistic awareness of myself and the world around me.
As we were introduced to the Koshas or layers of our being, we were taught relaxation, concentration and meditation practices to enable our ability to discern and develop ourselves.
My learning was facilitated by accomplished and compassionate teachers who inspired me to continue and deepen my learning. I was also helped by the clear structure of the Dru Meditation process which offers a clear form for exploring the inner life and then how it might be applied to our lived lives. Since I qualified, I have committed thousands of hours to my own practice, to teaching Dru Meditation and to undertaking numerous further Dru trainings. The knowledge within the Dru community is so rich, I will grow old learning from it.
My overwhelming feeling is one of gratitude for the course; as the years have unfolded I have become more and more aware of the quality and depth of what I have been given. I warmly commend this training to you.
"I was expecting the course to include content and support to master my own practice, and develop the skills to teach meditation safely and effectively to others. It certainly has that. What I was not expecting was how deepening my own personal practice would positively impact everything and everyone in my life 'off the mat' too. I now meet life's challenges with far more equanimity and focus than before. And the course works brilliantly online! I'd encourage anyone and everyone to do it.
I honestly can't believe how this course has helped so many aspects of my life. A regular meditation practice has helped me approach challenges with more calmness, focus and confidence than ever before."
"Life was always good, but now I also have these techniques and resource within me, the power of self led movement and meditation on a daily basis is life changing. I find that the connection to soul shines through me revealing a deep contentment.
The Dru Meditation Mastery course was life-changing for me. I use its teachings daily and have found such a resource and peace within myself. The live sessions were sensational. The depth of learning, range of speakers, visuals and quality of sound despite being taught fully via zoom, was incredible. I feel so honoured and grateful to each speaker and the Dru support team that enabled the sessions to happen. Apart from being in person, I can't think of anything that would help the sessions. Having said that, being online meant far less commitment of having to be in Snowdonia every month, so therefore, it was perfect how it was!"
"I found the course very inspirational. Many days the opening statements struck a chord and the comments stayed with me. The teaching styles were varied but every single tutor gave us keys to development and made it feel easy to keep on track.
I was able to keep perspective and adopt an attitude of gratitude at a particularly challenging time in my personal life. I was aware of the power to choose how I was thinking and feeling. The online content allowed me to revisit sections as I required and to catch up on any missed sections quickly and easily."
Dru Meditation & the 5 Koshas
(levels of consciousness)
Anamaya kosha (physical body)
Using mindful awareness, you will learn to sit comfortably and relax at will, balancing the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems so you remain alert yet relaxed.
Pranamaya kosha (energy body)
Powerful breathing techniques such as Sama vritti, the three-fold breath and Savitri pranayama will enable you to build up your energy and health.
Manomaya kosha (emotional body)
Dru’s kriyas and meditation techniques will help you become the master of your emotions, enabling you to access passion and willpower so you can choose how you feel in any moment.
Vijnaanamaya kosha (intellectual body)
Using the ancient power of mantra and japa, you will awaken your inner wisdom body, where intuition and your life’s purpose become clear.
Anandamaya kosha (blissful body)
Using Dru’s subtle meditation methods, you will experience the joy of your higher self, however you perceive it.