Postgrad - Hanuman: Dru Dance teacher training in Snowdonia, Mar 2020
Hi and welcome to Dru Dance Teacher Training!
If you've never tried this incredible form of Dru - you're in for a treat!
In this Dru Yoga post-grad course you will have the opportunity to deeply explore the Dru Dance Hanuman (Power of Purpose) which combines yoga postures with flowing movements never seen before - to leave you feeling empowered, strong and truly believing in your unique Self!
The story of Hanuman is a story of deep symbology, which has fascinated and moved people for thousands of years. In service of King Rama Hanuman goes out to rescue the Goddess Sita from the demon Ravana - thus bringing the individual soul (Sita) back to its original freedom and power (Rama).
Over the course of our three days together you will:
• learn how to teach the freedom and grace of Dru Dance;
• develop physical strength and flexibility through flowing yoga postures and movements;
• learn to apply graceful mudras to open the heart;
• get a taste of Bhakti yoga (yoga of devotion) through the power of dance, kirtan and satsang;
• awaken the chakras for purposeful goal setting;
• explore the qualities of an Adhikari (spiritual seeker) which Hanuman exemplifies.
You will accrue 18 professional development hours for attendance on this post-graduate course.
These are going to be such great days together - we're all really excited and looking forward to sharing this wonderful Dru Dance with you. :-)
See you soon
Anouschka and Christiane
Prices & booking
£289 for the course, which includes all tuition and course materials. This includes the DPN discount.
£180 for the duration of the course in shared accommodation, which includes all meals and refreshments.
Single accommodation is £270 for the course duration, including all meals and refreshments.
Contact & info