Dru Yoga teacher training in the South West, 2020
Whether you plan to teach yoga, want to practise effectively by yourself at home, or would like to enhance your career as a therapist, the Dru Yoga teacher training course is for you! Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga an empowering, energising and balancing approach to vitality, health and wellbeing.
Don’t want to teach? That’s OK! You can choose to do this training for your own personal development. About one third of our students do the course for their own personal growth, knowing that Dru’s deep insights into the body-mind system will make a huge contribution to their lives. Generally, these students find the ‘teacher-training’ aspects of the course very beneficial.
No matter what—you will begin to experience new, higher levels of energy resulting from establishing your own daily yoga practice. You will also find that you are more relaxed and can cope better with the stresses of everyday life. Above all, this is the start of a wonderful period of in-depth learning, building personal and professional skills, establishing new friendships and an exciting journey of self-discovery!
The course runs over 2 years with 14 x non-residential weekends in Cornwall and 1 x 5-day module at the Dru Centre in North Wales about mid-way through the course.
Dru UK Snowdonia Mountain Lodge module dates: 28 April 2021 to 3 May 2021
If you cannot make the first weekend, it is still possible to join the course on weekend 2 - 6/7 June 2020
Course start and end times
- Registration from 9.30am
- Course starts 10.00 and ends 5.30pm
- Registration from 9am
- Course starts 9.30 and ends 5pm
Once you are qualified, there are so many ways to develop your Dru career.
- Dru has amazing, in-depth post-graduate programmes, including;
- Back care
- Pre-natal yoga
- Yoga for kids & teens
- Dru Dance
- Dru Yoga Therapy
- Dru Meditation teacher training
- Advanced practitioners diploma
Reserve Your Place
To reserve your place on this transformational course, we require a non-refundable* registration fee of £50.
Course fees cover:
- the course manual and free access to the Dru Yoga Online Studio, including the Dru Star Lounge. The Dru Star Lounge contains videos and audio of much of the course manual with more videos being added all the time.
- Interim and Final Assessments
- Shared, ensuite, accommodation at the Dru UK centre in Wales.
- There are a limited number of single rooms available at an addition cost of £150.
- Delicious, vegetarian meals are served in the on-site cafe.
There is a one-off registration fee of £50.00
- This secures your place and can be paid using the BOOK NOW button. This is in addition to course fees and is non-refundable*
A deposit of £315 is required 4 weeks before the start of the course.
Payment plan options
Payment plans, to cover the balance of fees, run between the start and end dates of the course and can be monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, annual or paid as a one-off payment.
Example of payment plan:
24 monthly payments of £134.00
Summary of Fees
Registration Fee £50.00
Course Fees: £3,215
Earn as you learn
We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you to train as a Dru Yoga teacher. For example, we encourage you to gather informal teaching experience from halfway through the course, after an interim assessment. And from then on, the income from these small classes can help fund the course. If you gathered a group of 6 friends together every week, and asked them to pay you £5 each as a student teacher, you would make enough to cover a big proportion of the monthly payments.
Since 1985 we have trained thousands of Dru Yoga teachers worldwide, with many hundreds currently in training. Half our students start to teach before graduation, helping to recoup their costs.
* On some occasions we may suggest that you do some more preparation before joining the course, or that another stream of Dru would better serve you. If that happens your registration fee is fully refundable.