WORKSHOP - Dru Yoga, in Tavistock - (evening)
New to Dru …..
De-stress & relax with a nurturing evening of Dru Yoga, relaxation & meditation
Join us for an evening that will literally dissolve away any stress, anxiety and tiredness and leave you feeling deliciously relaxed and yet energised.
Experience the flowing movements of Dru Yoga, the stillness of meditation and the luxury of deep relaxation. The perfect antidote to a busy day.
This workshop is suitable for all abilities and for everyone who wants to take their yoga and meditation practice to a deeper level.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves... when 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice.
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Interested in deepening your yoga practice or training as a Dru Yoga teacher? Find out more when you see us.
A workshop is an ideal opportunity to meet our Dru Yoga teacher trainers and network with other yoga students and teachers from your local area. Dru Yoga workshops are held nation-wide as morning, afternoon, evening or day events. On occasions we even open up the first day or so of a Dru Yoga teacher training course for you to try. These days are particularly useful if you are thinking of joining the Dru Yoga Foundation or Teacher Training courses and would like to experience what they're really like.
Our Dru Yoga workshops enable you to explore Dru more fully - and hopefully come to love it as much as we do!
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well-being.
Any questions? Contact Anne or Bob on 07818 625567 or email: email@example.com