Try Out Day - Yoga teacher training in Stroud - Oct 2019
Wondering whether Dru Yoga is for you? Thinking of starting a yoga teacher training course?
Then roll up your yoga mat and come and experience what it's actually like to be on the Dru Yoga Foundation or Teacher Training Course.
Come along and meet the tutors; examine the course manuals; explore the course materials; have your questions answered and experience the power, joy and stillness that is Dru Yoga.
Throughout the day you will experience and enjoy the many aspects of Dru Yoga:
• Asanas (yoga postures);
• Flowing sequences such as Energy Block Release sequences;
• Pranayama (breath work);
• Deep relaxation;
• Aspects of anatomy and physiology;
• Principles of core stability;
• Anatomy of the subtle energy system and much, much more.
This day is specifically tailored for people who are interested in either the Dru Yoga foundation course or the Dru Yoga teacher training course.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being.
Any questions? Call 01902 409164 or email email@example.com
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
Other events you might be interested in...
Yoga teacher training in Stroud starting online - 2nd Intake 25 July 2020
13 June, 2020. StroudQualify as a Dru Yoga Teacher in just over a year! Join us online from the comfort of your own home, for the start of this incredible course.