- Some of our great meditation, yoga and relaxation products will be available to help you take the experience home.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start so we can get going on time.
- Tea and coffee is provided.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat, bottle of water, notepad and pen.
- Share the experience - why not bring a friend with you!
Other Dru Yoga and meditation workshops may be available in your area - and if one isn't currently scheduled, our tutors are happy to consider organising an event in your area. Please let us know if you would like further information.
We hope you enjoy this workshop and enjoy learning something new, meeting new friends and renewing friendships. If you feel like taking your experience of yoga or meditation to another level then please do get in touch with us. You can also check out the website for details of any further foundation or teacher training courses coming up. Alternatively further workshops will be advertised on the Dru Yoga website in the near future.
Further ways of keeping in touch with Dru:
- Taster days in other regions An opportunity to experience elements of the Dru Yoga teacher training or foundation course to help you decide if this is the way forward for you. You'll meet your local tutors, so you can have the chance to ask questions and experience what it might be like to train further with us.
- Dru Yoga Retreats and holidays Relax and unwind at our beautiful international yoga course centre in spectacular Snowdonia. It's easy to get to - a perfect place for a retreat or city-break. Imagine how brilliant doing a whole yoga training course here would be! We offer B&B accommodation, venue hire and yoga retreats as well as offering mentoring, meditation, vedic astrology courses, holistic therapies and 1 to 1 yoga.
- Dru Yoga Foundation Course You'll be effortlessly guided through the essentials of Dru Yoga practice, it's subtle power and Energy Block Release principles. Discover how and why Dru is so effective and easy to do, and how it gives you a full range of choices from a gentle yet transforming stretch all the way up to a really tough workout. The Foundation Course helps you to establish your yoga practice, enjoy a yoga holiday and... > More information
- Dru Yoga and Dru Meditation teacher training courses This fully accredited, 200hr Dru Yoga Teacher Training course will give you a thorough insight into: the essential foundations of Dru Yoga, body preps, postures, sequences & alignment; anatomy and physiology; the subtle energy flow within yoga asanas; unique Energy Block Release sequences (EBRs); Dru approach to pranayama; a deeper insight into the chakras and how they work within postures; therapeutic Dru Yoga; the invaluable art of relaxation; Dru Meditation; mantras, mudras and yogic philosophy.Upon graduation you will have access to a wide range of post-graduate courses such as Dru Dance, Dru Kids and Teens, Dru Pre-natal and Dru Back-care as well as interesting CPD events and the opportunity to train as a yoga therapist.